States Requesting Ace
While playing professional hockey in the late 1970’s, Brian McDavid launched Ace Parking Lot Striping to provide an off-season source of income. The company began in Canada, but was officially established in Kalamazoo, MI in 1983. Over the years, it grew from a small, local business to become the largest parking lot striping company in the Midwest and the second largest parking lot striping company in the United States.
Ace currently performs work throughout the Midwest. Its customers range from small mom-and-pop stores to Fortune 100 corporations. Retailers like Meijer’s, Menard’s, Target, Lowes, Costco, Wal-Mart and Walgreen’s call on Ace to stripe their store parking lots in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
Asphalt paving companies such as J Allen Company, Michigan Paving, Wyoming Asphalt, American Asphalt and Paving, Klett Construction, Pavex, Damron Brothers, Globe, Lakeland Asphalt, and Reith-Riley are regular customers of Ace.
Ace performs parking lot striping for most of the public school districts in Southwestern Michigan, as well as the cities of Kalamazoo, Portage, Three Rivers, Plainwell and other greater Kalamazoo area municipalities. Such companies as Pfizer, Stryker, Graphic Packaging, I.I. Stanley, Zoetis, and Cracker Barrel are frequent users of Ace services. Property management companies like Meyer C. Weiner, Treystar, and CMS consider Ace as their primary parking lot striping company.
Choosing who will stripe your lot isn’t an easy choice, which is why we want to give you a rundown of our work process so that you know as much as possible before you even start. It begins with our…
1) Pre-job inspection: We appraise the condition of your lot, measure its dimensions, then determine when you have the fewest number of customers coming in and out so our work schedule makes the least disturbance for your business.
2) Estimation: Using satellite mapping, blueprints, and your specifications, we design the most effective striping layout that streamlines traffic and reduces accidents. After providing you a written cost estimate and a projected work length, we await your confirmation to begin our job.
3) Painting: Our team arrives in uniform and applies the new layout. Instead of painting the entire lot at once, our team breaks it up into sections so that customer traffic can still access your business.
4) Touch-up: After the painting, our foremen inspect all markings to ensure they are straight and consistent. Any overspray is blacked out at no extra charge.
5) Post-job verification: Finally, we ask our clients to fill out a Verification Report before our crews are allowed to leave the site. Once the Report is sent in, our service representative confirms that the work has been completed to your satisfaction, and your lot is finished.
Interested in our service? Find out how much your lot would cost by requesting a quote below.